Put up a sign

In order to put up a sign in Truth or Consequences either on your own property or on the property from which you have the owner's permission for the sign, you will need to fill out the Sign Application form to be found here.  Once this application is completed, it should be turned in to the Planning & Zoning office for review.  You will be notified if the sign is approved or if any changes need to be made or whether any Zoning variance needs to be granted before the sign can be erected.

Please refer to Article XIII Section 11-13-2.1 through Section 11-13-2.10 of the City's municipal code for sign requirements and restrictions.